16-Bit I/O Buffer Wing
Purchase the 16 Bit I/O Buffer Wing in the Gadget Factory Store.
- Logic Analyzer
- Data acquisition
- 5V tolerant I/O
- 16 bidirectional I/O channels
- Populated with the IDT IDTQS3VH16245 Bus Switch.
- All inputs are 5V tolerant.
- Outputs are 3.3V at most, this is usually sufficient to drive 5V logic levels.
- Near zero propagation delay allows bidirectional dataflow up to 500 MHz.
- Supports live insertion and removal
The 16-bit Input Buffer Wing is a lower cost alternative if only buffered inputs are needed.
|Board Layout||Board Assembly|
<< KeyboardAndMousePS2Wing | wings list | 16-bitInputBufferWing >>